- Fill in the blanks with the verbs: do, call, stop, happen, please, honor.
That will _________ when you stop sinning against God’s law about the Sabbath and when you _______ doing things to __________ yourself on that special day. You should _______ the Sabbath a happy day. You should ___________ the Lord’s special day by not saying and doing things that you ______ every other day of the week. Isaiah 58:13 ERV
2. Write 2 sentences from the verse with should.
3. Read the verse out loud, and try to memorize it.
4. Speaking: What do you do on the Sabbath day?
5. Writing: Leave a comment about your Sabbath day.